Cannabis oil: What is it?
- To put it simply, it is the oil extracted from the cannabis plant. The ratio of THC to CBD will vary depending on the plant. You will obtain the same ratio of THC to CBD in your oil as in your plants.
- Typically, the oil extracted from an Indica strain is higher in CBD, whereas the oil extracted from most Sativa strains is typically higher in THC. Most people prefer hybrid cannabis plants that have a more even ratio of THC to CBD.
What Is The Process Of Extraction Of Cannabis Oil?
Cannabis oil can be extracted in a number of ways. Methods popularly used involve the use of ethanol or isopropyl alcohol, butane, or ice water. While some methods are easier than others, they all result in the same final product.
Honey Cannabis Oil: What is it?
- Honey cannabis oil has been winterized. If you skip the winterization process you will end up with Cherry oil instead of Honey oil.
- When honey oil goes through winterization, it is free of plant waxes, fats, and chlorophyll. As a result, the oil is much cleaner and clearer. As cherry oil skips the winterization process, it is much darker and more reminiscent of molasses than honey.
Is Hash oil and honey oil the same thing?
- Yes, honey oil is the same as hash oil.
- However, hash oil came first and was called honey oil, a non-technical term. As a result of the amber color of the concentrate and its resemblance to honey, hash oil is also called honey oil.
- Cannabis oil is another name for hash oil or honey oil. Cannabis or hashish can be used to extract these.
Homemade honey oil: How to make it
Things You will need to make Honey Oil:
- Cannabis or marijuana (10-20 grams are best)
- A solution of isopropyl alcohol
- The freezer
- Pan for baking
- The Jar
- Filters or mesh bags for coffee
- Tools such as knives or scrapers
Steps to make Honey Oil:
The first step is to:
Winterization is the first step. (Separately) place the cannabis and isopropyl alcohol in the freezer for 24 hours.
If you desire, you can use the entire plant, premium flowers, or just the sweet leaf and popcorn bud.
In Step 2, you will:
Remove the cannabis and isopropyl alcohol from the freezer after 24 hours. Put your cannabis in a jar with a lid (if not already) and then pour the isopropyl alcohol into the jar. Pour enough isopropyl alcohol to cover all of the cannabis.
In Step 3, you need to:
Shake the jar for 30 seconds.
The 4th step is:
Place the cannabis and isopropyl alcohol in a baking dish after passing them through a coffee filter or mesh bag. Here, we used a glass dish!
In Step 5, you must:
Wait for the isopropyl alcohol to evaporate. Usually, this takes between 24 and 48 hours. You can speed up the process by using a fan and a small heater. The baking dish does not need to be placed in the oven. Without high temperatures, it will evaporate!
The 6th step is:
After all the alcohol has evaporated, scrape the remaining oil into a container. Now that you have Honey oil, you can enjoy it!