Looking for the secret to rolling a Backwoods blunt? Your search ends here, my friend. This guide will share with you everything you need to know for rolling the perfect blunt the first time and every time.
Let’s talk about the “what” before we get to “how to roll a backwood blunt” so that you understand how to roll the right Backwoods blunt.
What Is A Backwood Blunt?
- Backwoods blunt is a blunt made from your favorite strain of cannabis and a Backwoods cigar wrapper.
- Cigars made by Backwoods Cigars have a single tobacco leaf on the outside instead of a thin pressed tobacco paper or another type of cigar wrapper, making them different from other brands.
- Over the last few years, Backwoods blunts have become increasingly popular among cannabis purists who are seeking a clean experience without chemicals, pesticides, and extreme metals.
- With this knowledge, let’s get started with how to roll a Backwood blunt.
How To Roll A Backwood Blunt?
Step 1: Examine Your Backwood Cigars:
- Backwoods Cigars are rolled from whole tobacco leaves, so their appearance is slightly different from brands like Swisher Sweet or Optima.
- One of the biggest differences is that the mouth end is tightly wrapped. That’s where you’ll begin unrolling.
- To open the wrapper of other cigar brands, you might consider using a small knife or razor blade.
- It’s certainly possible to roll a Backwoods blunt the same way. However, pot purists may not be happy with this behavior.
- Cuts are faster, but it doesn’t make them better. To get the most out of Backwoods, start by unrolling the wrapper first.
- If you have that knowledge and skill, you will at least be able to do a cool trick that will impress your friends and make your enemies jealous.
- Make sure you have several Backwoods Cigars on hand before moving ahead, since mistakes will be made and you will have to start over, prepare your mind and body for this minor trauma.
Step 2: Let’s unroll The Backwoods Cigar
- Begin unrolling the cigar wrapper at the mouth end (the tapered end).
- You should proceed slowly and be as gentle as you can because the wrapper may be fragile.
- Once you’ve rolled a Backwoods blunt successfully several times, you’ll get used to it and go faster the next time around.
- After you open the wrapper, empty the tobacco into a bowl if you want to use it again – for a Backwoods spliff – or into the trash if not. Your bud and wrapper will finish off the package.
Step 3: Make Your Weed Grindable
- Make sure you have a grinder. Making blunts in the Backwoods is easier – but not just for beginners.
- Your ganja adventures will be more enjoyable with a grinder at your side.
- Ideally, you should end up with a fluffy, chunky texture. This facilitates airflow and makes the burn easier and more enjoyable
Step 4: Put The Backwoods Wrapper in Position
- There are sharp and rounded edges on both sides of Backwoods wrappers.
- To identify these two edges, the sharp edge is the cut end to which you would apply the flame. This is the end you would put in your mouth.
- It is easier to learn how to roll a Backwoods blunt if the sharp edge is positioned away from your dominant hand.
Step 5: Put The Backwoods Wrapper in Position
- Backwood wrappers are irregularly shaped with sharp edges on one side and rounded edges on the other.
- In order to distinguish these two edges, simply apply flame to the edge that has a sharp edge. You would put the rounded edge in your mouth.
Step 6: Backwoods Blunt: Load it up
- While holding your grinder, create a slight upward curve in the Backwoods wrapper.
- Fill the Backwoods wrapper with as much pot as possible. It will make the final Backwoods blunt better and prevent it from collapsing when it’s lit.
Roll the wrapper slowly around the bud, beginning with the rounded edge, until you’ve got an enclosed tube with marijuana inside.
And that’s how you roll your backwood blunt!